Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
I’m at Google AI in Mountain View, CA and Washington, DC
myfirstname (no dot) mylastname thenumeral1 at gmail dot com
I am also on Google Scholar
- A Brief Study of In-Domain Transfer and Learning from Fewer Samples using A Few Simple Priors
- Pickett, Marc; Sekhari, Ayush; Davidson, James
- ICML workshop on Continual Learners (2nd Best Paper Award) 2017
- A Growing Long-term Episodic & Semantic Memory
- Pickett, Marc; Al-Rfou, Rami; Shao, Louis; Tar, Chris
- NIPS workshop on Continual Learning 2016
- On the Personalities of Dead Authors
- Pickett, Marc; Tar, Chris; Strope, Brian
- Google Research Blog 2016
- Conversational Contextual Cues: The Case of Personalization and History for Response Ranking
- Al-Rfou, Rami; Pickett, Marc; Snaider, Javier; Sung, Yun-hsuan; Strope, Brian; Kurzweil, Ray
- arXiv preprint 2016
- Building High Assurance Human-Centric Decision Systems
- Towards A Unified Framework for Learning and Processing Perceptual, Relational, and Meta Knowledge
- Using Cortically-Inspired Algorithms for Analogical Learning and Reasoning
- Spontaneous Analogy by Piggybacking on a Perceptual System
- Building on Deep Learning
- Pickett, M.
- In AAAI Workshop on Learning Rich Representations from Low-Level Sensors, 2013
- High Assurance Human-Centric Decision Systems
- Acquiring User Models to test Automated Assistants
- Towards Relational Theory Formation from Undifferentiated Sensor Data.
- Essential Phenomena of General Intelligence.
- Representation Change in The Marchitecture.
- A Gauntlet for Evaluating Cognitive Architectures.
- The Marchitecture: A Cognitive Architecture for a Robot Baby.
- The Übercruncher: Concept Formation by Analogy Discovery.
- Pickett, M.
- In Proceedings of the 22nd AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-07), Doctoral Consortium, 2007
- Using Analogy Discovery to Create Abstractions.
- Pickett, M.
- In proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Abstraction, Reformulation and Approximation (SARA), Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence. Springer Verlag, 2007
- Models of Strategic Deficiency and Poker.
- The Cruncher: Automatic Concept Formation using Minimum Description Length.
- Computational Social Dynamic Modeling of Group Recruitment.
- Berry, N., Ko, T., Moy, T., Pickett, M., Smrcka, J., Turnley, J., and Wu, B.
- Sandia Report SAND2003-8754, Sandia National Laboratories, 2003
- Policyblocks: An Algorithm for Creating Useful Macro-Actions in Reinforcement Learning.
I was the main contact on the organizing committee for the AAAI 2013 Workshop on Learning Rich Representations from Low-Level Sensors.